Responding to Covid-19 is our collective responsibility in order to keep everyone safe.
As a teacher or school staff member, you play a vital role in creating supportive and healthy environments in which students can learn and
thrive. As your school resumes in-person learning during the COVID-19 pandemic — whether for the first time or following an outbreak –this page can help you identify ways to protect your own health, as well as the health of students in your classroom.
- Wash your hands with soap and running water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain social distance — of at least 1 metre or 6 feet apart
- Don’t shake hands when you meet
- Stay at home if you feeling unwell
- If you a fever, cough or difficult in breathing seek medical care but call toll free line 6666